I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 31 October 2011

The story

Dear bloggers,

im naz as u know, and im 15 this year. I got one lil sister thats annoyed me every day and love to make me mad ..! ahaha
and my story today is about how i have found some new friends and fight with him because of some ridiculous
, tiny problems. It started when a new student came to our school and be my friend after a while. We can be label as besties, but i prefer only friends. because our most unpredictable enemy is our own bestfriend. Am i rite? yea ofcourse, it can be proven when u found out that if there's two girls/boys fighting its actually used to be friendly.
After a while, he introduced me to his best friends thats come from sabah but a ''pra'' (mixed blood/gen from another races) thats almost look like a chinese and korean. but actually i kinda amazed get to know with him though.So, i've started to become closed with him and he give me a lot of present.



to be continued.. :D


(im actually feel sleepy, so i better go now. chaow !)

No comments:

Post a Comment